(Digital) Leather Tooling Pattern Book Vol 2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enrich your leather tooling projects using the included patterns in Volume 2.
Ignite your imagination & discover limitless possibilities with these leather tooling patterns. They are versatile for countless projects & add depth to your pattern collection.
These stunning designs are inspired by Sheridan Style tooling & incorporate elements inspired by renowned artists that I have collaborated with & deeply admire.
They are perfect for beginner toolers seeking to cultivate their own unique style with easy to follow & tool patterns. For the intermediate/advanced leatherworkers they provide fresh inspiration & allow you to add your own style.
Included in Volume 2 are:
- (2) 1.5" Strap goods patterns ideal for belts, bag straps, etc.
- (1) 1" Strap goods pattern ideal for kids belts, dog collars other small straps
- (1) 2" Strap goods pattern ideal for purse straps, guitar straps or belts
- Oak leaf small wallet patterns ideal for bi-folds, tri-folds, card wallets or luggage tags
- Floral large wallet pattern ideal for roper wallets, clutch wallets, or checkbook covers
- Scalloped strap pattern ideal for purses, briefcases, or duffle bags
- Strap/ ring hanger pattern ideal for attaching a ring to a bag for strap attachment
- Floral corner piece pattern ideal for portfolios, planners or Bible covers
- Feather corner piece patter ideal for portfolios, planners or Bible covers
- Mirrored Patterns where possible for easy versatility
- Line art for each pattern for easy transfer to your leather
- Shaded backgrounds on the patterns
- Progress pictures showing the intended beveling directions
- My tooled interpretation of the patterns
This is a digital download of this book. If you would like a physical book shipped to you in the mail, please see the Tooling Pattern Book collection.
You will receive this downloadable/printable PDF in an email.
For step by step instructional videos on tooling the patterns from this book click here.
Great leather tooling book for people who are getting into leather work. This combined with the videos on YouTube really make following along and learning more about tooling very easy.