(Digital) Leather Tooling Pattern Book Vol 3
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Embark on a creative journey with your leather tooling by utilizing the patterns found in Volume 3. This volume is special as it has 4 of my Signature Series belt patterns we tool here in the shop.
Unlock your creativity & uncover endless potential with these leather tooling patterns. They are flexible for countless projects & enhance your collection with depth.
These stunning designs are inspired by Sheridan Style tooling & incorporate elements inspired by renowned artists that I have collaborated with & deeply admire.
They are perfect for beginner toolers seeking to cultivate their own unique style with easy to follow & tool patterns. For the intermediate/advanced leatherworkers they provide fresh inspiration & allow you to add your own style.
Included in Volume 3 are:
- (4) 1.5" Strap goods patterns ideal for belts, bag straps, etc. Special Note these are the 4 foundation Signature Series belt patterns we tool here are 23+
- (1) 2.5" Strap goods pattern ideal for purse straps, guitar straps or belts
- Oval floral pattern ideal for halter nosebands, purse flaps or patched
- Full floral & vine padfolio ideal for small/medium notepads, planners or Bible covers; may be enlarged for larger full tooled areas
- (2) Small narrow patterns ideal for knife sheaths, tack pieces or small patches
- (3) Small partial vine pieces idea for small corner pieces, sized down for tooled earrings; May also be used for hard to fill areas like chap tops, holsters, tack, etc
- Mirrored Patterns where possible for easy versatility
- Line art for each pattern for easy transfer to your leather
- Shaded backgrounds on the patterns
- Progress pictures showing the intended beveling directions
- My tooled interpretation of the patterns
This is a digital download of this book. If you would like a physical book shipped to you in the mail, please see the Tooling Pattern Book collection.
You will receive this downloadable/printable PDF in an email.
For step by step instructional videos on tooling the patterns from this book click here.
A great pattern book for beginners. This coupled with his videos make it easy to learn at your own pace and on you own time.
Great patterns making a belt now